This makes me so happy. Henry Knight is doing okay. He believes in Sherlock Holmes - he’s seen what Sherlock Holmes can do, with his own eyes. And he’s still there for these two, even after all this time.
Me and my mom were watching Sherlock, my dad walks in, looks at the screen and immediately says “Are Sherlock and John together?”
PEOPLE WHO DON’T WATCH THE SHOW SHIP JOHNLOCK
How to make me cry in ten words or less: (add your own)
- Sherlock: Goodbye, John.
- Avengers: You can't kill me, I know, I've tried!
- Thor: I could have done it, Father!
- Captain America: I had a date.
- Hunger Games: Real.
- Harry Potter: Always.
- Avatar the Last Airbender: Leaves from the vine
- TFIOS: Okay.
- Supernatural: I always trust you, I always end up screwed.
- Doctor Who: I don't want to go!
- Doctor Who: I was gonna be with you....forever.
- Sherlock: Don't... be... dead.
- Avengers: So that's what it does...
- Thor: TELL ME!!!
- Avengers: You give up this poisonous dream! You come home...
- Harry Potter: I'm not going home. Not really.
- The Amazing Spiderman: Uncle Ben...Uncle Ben...
- X-Men: I can't feel my legs...
- Third Star: I'd rather not be alone, mate
- Thor: Never doubt that I love you.
- Mother 3: You must be tired.
- Portal 2: The end.
- Thor: i-i'm just another stolen relic
- Sherlock: I was so alone, and I owe you so much.
- Thor: I didn't do it for him.
- Harry Potter: All was well.
- Supernatural: Thanks Sammy, I love it.